The next dog quotations include messages regarding dog friendship and loyalty, inspirational thoughts concerning our canine buddies, and quotations that say exactly how much we love our puppies. Because of this, these quotations are ideal additions to your own pet art.
1. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
2. Animals have come to mean so much in our lives. We live in a fragmented and disconnected culture. Politics are ugly, religion is struggling, technology is stressful, and the economy is unfortunate. What’s one thing that we have in our lives that we can depend on? A dog or a cat loving us unconditionally, every day, very faithfully.
3. No matter how you’re feeling, a little dog gonna love you.
4. There’s a saying. If you want someone to love you forever, buy a dog, feed it and keep it around.
5. When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.
6. The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.
7. Actually, my dog I think is the only person who consistently loves me all the time.
8. My main characters are the most sunny, happy, optimistic, loving creatures on the face of the Earth. I couldn’t be happier that’s where I start. I can put as many flawed people in the dog’s world as I like, but the dog doesn’t care. Dog doesn’t judge, dog doesn’t dislike. Dog loves. That’s not so bad.
9. Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day.
10. There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog
11. If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.
12. A dog will make eye contact. A cat will, too, but a cat’s eyes don’t even look entirely warm-blooded to me, whereas a dog’s eyes look human except less guarded. A dog will look at you as if to say, ‘What do you want me to do for you? I’ll do anything for you.’ Whether a dog can in fact, do anything for you if you don’t have sheep [I never have] is another matter. The dog is willing.
13. Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.